Hey, I’m Alex(theDev) a very passionate young indie games developer just finishing university with an array of skills that can be applied throughout games development. I’ve personal experience creating games for mobile, web & PC, my tool of choice is Unity 3D (C#), however I am always open to extending my skills and learning new things.
Feel free to look at some of the work I have produced in the ‘My Work’ section, or read about my experiences in my blog.
I’ve studied games development now for 5 years, three years in college and the rest in university. I’ve had a lot of great experiences and a lot of time to build & practice my skills. University provided me with many opportunities to work with groups which was fun, I’ve released games both in & outside of my studies.
Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, Master
- Unity 3D – Advanced Level
- C# (Unity) – Advanced Level
- Problem Solving – Advanced Level
- Rapid Prototyping – Intermediate Level
- Adobe InDesign – Intermediate Level
- Blender – Intermediate Level
- Adobe Photoshop – Intermediate Level
- Adobe Illustrator – Beginner Level
- Unreal Engine 4 – Beginner Level
- C++ (Visual Studio, Unreal) – Beginner Level